Housekeeping Assistant – Buxted Park Hotel, Uckfield, East Sussex
Do you enjoy cleaning and live locally to Buxted Park Hotel in Uckfield, East Sussex or are you looking for live in accommodation?
We have the opportunity for a Full Time Housekeeping Assistant to join our team. This will involve working 5 days a week, to include weekends on a rota basis.
We have a part time positions available, or a weekend position available.
As a Housekeeping Assistant you will help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful. If you enjoy dusting, hoovering and making surfaces sparkle then your day will fly by working in this role!
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings.
- Optional live in accommodation for the full time position, charged at £60.90 per week, all inclusive of meals and bills
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life assurance scheme
- All meals provided meaning you can save everything you earn
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service (Pro Rata for a part time role) - we think its fair to value loyalty
- A chance to work in a stunning and characterful luxury Hotel with a team of friendly people
- You’ll have some Housekeeping or cleaning experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
Buxted Park Hotel is a 4 Red Star Hotel in Uckfield with 43 bedrooms including 7 suites, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant and bar facilities and a variety of function spaces making it a popular wedding and events venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.