Front of House Staff - The Bamburgh Castle Inn - Seahouses, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time Roles Available
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for more Front of House superstars to join the team.
Our Front of House team are key to giving our customers a memorable and enjoyable visit.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
Let's take a closer look at those benefits first of all:
- (New!) Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- (New!) 50% off food in any of our Inns
- (New!) £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- (New!) 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Weekly pay
- Meals on duty
- Team member referral reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
A successful Food and Beverage team member will:
- Preferably be someone with previous experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about food and beer and people.
- Deliver excellent customer service and great teamwork in a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Be someone who can deliver the experiences they would like to receive themselves.
Food and Beverage team duties include:
- meeting and greeting customers
- taking food and drink orders
- bar service
- general duties to add value to customer experience
- working with the kitchen team to deliver great food
- delivering bills and taking payment efficiently
- being supportive and proactive with your team
- sticking to standards to keep everyone safe
- anything else that makes a memorable visit for our customers
INN COLLECTION VALUES:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - We ALWAYS put our customers first
- COURAGE - We always have the confidence in our convictions and we have a go.
- EXECUTION - We always ensure we get things done
- HONESTY - We always speak freely
- RESPECT - We treat people how we like to be treated ourselves
- RESULTS - We deliver our own and our teams' targets.
If our values match your values - get in touch soon!