Assistant Manager - The Commissioners Quay Inn - Blyth, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for Assistant Managers to join the team.
As an Assistant Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to deputise in the absence of the General Manager and lead the team. Our Assistant roles are guaranteed to be challenging each day and never, ever dull!
If you are hungry for success our training programme ensures our best Assistant Managers get the development, they need to take on their first General Manager position.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
The successful Assistant Manager candidate will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in food and hospitality
- Report to General Manager and assist in their daily duties and running of the Inn.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve Company Standards.
- Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management and Suppliers.
- Stocktake and order.
- Deal with Accounts Management.
Assistant Manager duties include:
- Day to day shift running in a busy, fast-paced environment. Supporting the General Manager and the management team to deliver against our company values.
- Managing the team to support excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy food and beverage operation.
- Leading a busy environment from the front, by example.
Benefits for an Assistant Manager:
- Industry-leading training program
- Working for a rapidly expanding, award-winning employer
- Employee Discounts
- Company pension
- Weekly pay
A competitive salary will be based on experience