Receptionist - The St George Hotel - Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time Roles Available
The Inn Collection Group is a multi-award-winning hospitality group with inns based across the North of England. With outstanding locations across the Lake District, Northumberland, County Durham, and North Yorkshire, our inns are in some of the best coastal and countryside spots in the UK.
As Receptionist at The St George Hotel you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to work as part of team, managing busy customer check in and check out and making first and last impressions that will be remembered.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident. At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
The successful Receptionist will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in hospitality or similar customer facing role
- Be a real people person
- Assist the FOH team in their daily duties and running of the unit.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage your own workload in an organised way
- Trainee Manager duties include:
- Day to day operation of the reception desk – checking customers in and out and dealing with general queries.
- Administering bills with accuracy and taking payment via various methods
- Excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy reception desk.
- Working for a rapidly expanding, award-winning employer
- Employee Discounts
- Company pension
- Weekly pay