Therapist - Liphook, Hampshire
We currently have Full Time & Part Time hours available
Located in Liphook, a leafy Hampshire village in the South Downs, Forest Mere is framed by 160 acres of enchanting woodland and sweeping greens. Positioned next to a tranquil lake, our nature-filled grounds are a picture-perfect calming oasis that will lift your spirits and soothe your senses.
Forest Mere is a fantastic place to work, with a real team spirit. We have a can-do attitude and always go the extra mile to ensure each guest has a unique and personalized experience.
Our team is passionate above delivering a guest experience that ensures people leave forest mere feeling better than when they arrived.
Boasting 88 bedrooms and 4 shepherd huts, 43 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, thalassotherapy pools as well as a snow room and other luxurious spa areas.
We are 10 minutes away from Liphook train station by car or taxi, and we can provide accommodation with limited availability on site but several properties in the local village.
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us.
As a Spa Therapist, naturally you will be passionate and friendly, whilst providing first class service delivering the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and wellbeing treatments. You will be confident with facials, massages and nail treatments.
Like us, you will have a passion for wellbeing, and everything you do will be driven by a desire to exceed your guests’ expectations.
We offer state of the art facilities within all of our resorts and hotels, boasting modern and stylish Spa’s.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- To have a thorough knowledge of the Club & Spa and Hotel and its facilities and rules, advising customers accordingly.
- To maximise sales at all times to achieve or better budgetary targets.
- To carry out Spa treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
- To give professional advice to guests and promote available treatments.
- To promote products, provide premier guests with skin consultation appointments along with a full home care prescription.
- To stay with the guest throughout the treatment, escorting them to and from the pickup point.
Weekend working is on a rota basis.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform