Food & Beverage Supervisor - The Essex
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to work in the demanding operation of a prestigious golf and country club. Facilities include a members bar and restaurant serving food and drinks throughout the day.
We require an enthusiastic and hard working individual who has the ability to work with, lead and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the Food & Beverage Manager/Deputy Food & Beverage Manager. This key role will ensure exceptional standards and service are delivered to both Club Members and visitors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience within a quality establishment and continue to maintain the reputation for outstanding F&B service.
- You will have a good knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
- Experience within a 4 or 5 star environment would be an advantage.
- Desire to be a hands-on whilst supervising the team.
- Leadership/coaching skills necessary
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it