Facilities Team Leader - Portsmouth
What's In Store
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Are you a dab-hand in general maintenance with the ability to inspire and motivate a team?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Facilities Team Leader, in return you'll get:
About The Role
- the opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour, paid to you every month
- access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes
- optional pension plan
- additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
Whether you have a maintenance, technical, mechanical or electrical background – this could be the next role for you. As our Facilities Team Leader, you don’t need to have worked in the industry or have had previous experience as a bowling technician, as long as you have experience in general maintenance as well as leading a small team, then we will train you in every other aspect of the role.
As a Facilities Team Leader you will be highly motivated, hands on leader who can work alongside our centre team. Leading and motivating your team, you’ll ensure all our equipment is maintained to the highest possible standard. You’ll be in charge of keeping the centre maintained and complying with regulations. You’ll also be liaising with both the team and the customers about any faults they experience while at the centre.
You will be given a thorough induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and career opportunities, including access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes, should you wish to take the next step in your career.
To be a successful Facilities Team Leader, we’ll want to see:
About The Company
- Experience of supervising a team
- A positive attitude and approach to everything you do
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team to get the best out of them
- Ability to work on own initiative, pro-actively seeking problems and faults with machinery
- Good IT, literacy and numeracy skills
- Be organised and able to plan workload effectively
- As well as looking after our machinery, you’ll also take pride in looking after the facilities around the centre
- Flexible around working hours
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 62 bowling centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini golf brand added to the portfolio that has four current locations we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with three new sites opening in the next six months.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!