Sous Chef - Manchester
We are hiring a Sous Chef to join one of our spectacular and critically acclaimed Manchester restaurants. It’s an exciting time to join the San Carlo Family as the restaurant group is growing in the UK and internationally – with incredible opportunities to grow and develop within the business. If you are an experienced Sous Chef, we want to hear from you!
The successful Sous Chef will be a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for food and dining experience. The right person should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends.
The successful Sous Chef will have:
- Experience managing the preparation and cooking of food in the kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- Ability to work flexibly over evenings and weekends
- High standards to food safety and health & safety
- Experience supporting the management of a kitchen
- Be versatile, work well within your team and be willing to help others
- A positive attitude
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay plus tronc plus tips
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 30% discount when dining in our restaurants for you and up to three friends
- Opportunities for progression and promotion in our growing family of restaurants
- Refer A Friend scheme – you can earn up to £1000 if you successfully refer someone
- Learning and development through our apprenticeship scheme
- Company pension
San Carlo group is growing with 24 Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester and with a growing international presence – including Kuwait, Bangkok and Qatar, Bahrain and with new sites set to open in Dubai and Riyadh.