Chef De Partie - Bristol
We are hiring a Chef de Partie to join our spectacular and critically acclaimed Bristol restaurant. It’s an exciting time to join the San Carlo Family as the restaurant group is growing in the UK and internationally – with incredible opportunities to grow and develop within the business. If you have a passion for food, we want to hear from you!
The successful Chef de Partie will be supporting the Senior Chef or Head Chef run a designated area in the kitchen. You will be preparing, cooking and working together to deliver the best Italian food.
The successful Chef de Partie will have:
- Experience of preparation and cooking of food
- An understanding of date labelling and storing food correctly
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Have good knife skills and a general understanding of basic cooking techniques
- The ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- Flexibility to work over evenings and weekends
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay plus tronc plus tips
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 30% discount when dining in our restaurants for you and up to three friends
- Opportunities for progression and promotion in our growing family of restaurants
- Refer A Friend scheme – you can earn up to £1000 if you successfully refer someone
- Learning and development through our apprenticeship scheme
- Company pension
San Carlo group is growing with 24 Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester and with a growing international presence – including Kuwait, Bangkok and Qatar, Bahrain and with new sites set to open in Dubai and Riyadh.