At Home Chefs - Wandsworth, South West London
Yumi is hiring chefs/individuals who are passionate about cooking to work from home. You need to be living in London nearby the following postcodes: SW18, SW11, SW8, E14, SE10 & E8.
Note that if you are one of the first 20 applicants accepted with us you will receive premium benefits and based on your future performance; you could get promoted to a supervisor on other chefs around your location. Also, if you are an individual, we can help you get a hygiene certificate; which is required for this position.
Yumi is a platform that connects chefs/individuals & drivers to nearby customers who are
looking to order home-cooked meals instead of fast food. That’s right! We only provide home- cooked food; because it’s much healthier and definitely tastes better than fast food. So, if you are in the cooking business or if you love cooking in general; Yumi is the ideal solution for you to make extra money in your free time while working from home.
Find out more on our website https://www.yumi-app.com/yumi-chef-app/ Registration Number: 11899980
Address: The Light Bulb, 1 Filament Walk-London SW18 4GQ, United Kingdom
- You will get 75% from the order grand total.
- Money will be transferred to you every 2 weeks or whenever your reach sales of £100.
- You can earn up to £40,000 annually (Depending on your performance).
- Marketing exposure via our social media channels.
- You will be featured on our website blog.
- We will help you build your own business & gain more exposure.
- Insurance provided for risk assessment.
- Receive orders in advance (No hassle).
- Decide the quantity of portions you serve.
- You can specialize in your favourite cuisine.
- You can work full-time/part-time.
- Cook the dishes you love.
- Proven experience as a chef or home-cook.
- Knowledge of culinary & cooking techniques.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Up to date with new recipes.
- Must follow sanitary regulations.
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and monitor their quality.
- Making sure you have all the ingredients before cooking.
- Cooking meals must have a specific time.
- Make sure the menu is clear for the customer (some customers may be allergic to some
- Update the menu on a daily basis.
- Set the prices according to Yumi’s module.
- You will choose your availability to cook per week (Customize your own schedule).