Golf Food and Beverage Attendant – Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club! Set in 200 acres of stunning grounds, this grand and historic Hotel has 122 spacious bedrooms, an on-site Bar & Restaurant as well as exceptional Leisure facilities and an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course.
Set a midst natural heath-land in the beautiful Yorkshire Moors, the course is tree-lined, offers a variety of features and water-hazards and provides magnificent views over the stunning Aire Valley. Measuring up to 6,671 yards the course boasts USGA specification greens and tees, allowing year-round golf guaranteeing no temporary surfaces.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club Championship Golf Course for a Golf Food and Beverage Attendant. Opened in 1999, the course has fast gained a reputation for being one of the finest Championship courses in Yorkshire.
As Golf Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be required to;
- To be responsible for Food & Beverage sales in the Grill on the Hill Restaurant located in the Country Club Reception
- Delivering courteous and efficient service to all members and guests
- To take bookings for tee times and group bookings
- To ensure the upkeep of the Country Club facilities
- Have a knowledge of the golf course, facilities and retail offering
- Communicate and liaise with all departments of the hotel on Golf group bookings
- Ensure that diaries, notice boards and email communications, kept up to date and acted upon where necessary
- Providing a concierge service to all members and visitors
- Marshalling of the course to ensure speed of play is maintained
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.