Duty Manager - Manchester
The role: In this role, you will be responsible for.
- Managing the operation of the facility when on duty, including opening and closing and leading the team on shift
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment for both our people and our customers
- Being the First aider when on duty
- Managing the front desk ensuring our customers are greeted and queries answered
We are looking for motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure. To be successful in this role you must have.
Working Hours: 39
What you can expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate, and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- £23,300 (based on experience)
- A progressive, structured, and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complimentary Fitness Membership and Family membership
- Employee health scheme
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY by completing an application form and attaching your CV!
*Remember to specify the role and Centre you are applying for.