Become a Mentor for Language Learners this Summer - Free Hotel Stays in Europe
Travel abroad this summer as a Mentor for Language Learners and have your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered.
Visit La Valetta (Malta), Corfu (Greece), Paris & Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Warsaw, Milan and many more.
Optionally, become a qualified TEFL teacher in weeks using an AngloTEFL Scholarship.
What are you going to do:
The Angloville Programme was featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
All programmes run strictly in accordance with local government health, safety and sanitary regulations.
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Europe for 3 to 6 weeks and meet European students through a series of conversations and fun-packed activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience and enjoying the summer scenery.
All board and lodging is paid for by Angloville, all you have to do is show up and talk in English! Not only will this look great on your CV, it is a great chance to explore another country, become more well-travelled, meet great new friends, and of course have fun all the while!
What we offer:
- Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe during the programmes
- Full board during your stay - great local food
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Budapest, Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, La Valetta and more
- An accredited TEFL-qualification (optional with 3 week long programmes)
- Meet new friends - an opportunity to connect with people from 10+ countries
- Build your CV
- Become more well-travelled
- Programs run strictly according to health, safety and sanitary requirements set by government agencies
- Have loads of fun!
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- High School GCSE's
- No previous work experience or skiing experience required
- Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
- 18 year old +
- Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week
- Conversing in English, not teaching. That's it!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Cultural exchange program is free for English-speaking Participants to attend. Travel safely to Europe this summer on a budget.
Pick an amazing picturesque venue for yourself, and apply now!