Events Co-Ordinator - Wilmslow, Cheshire
Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 150 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. We have recently undergone a £12 million investment, with this we have been repositioned in the market place and compete with some of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
We boast 12 meeting rooms and 120 bedrooms, in addition to these we have a stunning 18 hole golf course, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and a variety of excellent restaurants and bars.
We are located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Cheshire. When getting here please consider we are not currently on a bus route, we are however a short taxi ride from Prestbury or Wilmslow train station.
Mottram excels when our people have great personality and a passion for the hospitality industry. We work at a quick pace and with great diversity offering some of the best experiences the industry has to offer.
We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel comfortable and happy doing what they do.
Actively working as part of the sales team to increase profitability, you must have excellent organisational skills to plan each individual event with interpersonal skills over the phone, via email and face to face. You will be responsible for new enquiries, inputting details on to the system, conducting show rounds of the facilities, creating contracts, checking function paperwork, continually keeping in contact with clients to ensure their event is seamless, effectively communicating to the operational departments.
The ideal candidate would work well under pressure with an accurate and consistent approach to customer service. You must have excellent communication skills and have the confidence to liaise via telephone and in person.
Previous experience working in a similar role is preferable but full training is provided for the right candidate. If you can demonstrate excellent customer service and want to be part of the Champneys Family, we want to hear from you.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform