Bar Team - St Osyth Beach Holiday Park - St Osyth, Clacton-on-Sea
Job Type: Part Time - Seasonal
Shift Days: Various
Shift Hours: Evenings & Weekends
Number of Roles Available: 5
- Relevant Food Hygiene Certification preferred, however training can be provided.
- Previous experience of working within a Bar environment preferred, but not essential.
Main responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- To appreciate how different departments within the Company operate and inter-relate.
- To accept the importance of maintaining and improving standards in the business
- To organise in all detail the arrangements of bottles and equipment in a clean and visually attractive manner
- To be responsible for obtaining supplies as required
- To prepare and pour drinks ordered.
- To maintain the bar and surrounding areas in clean and good order at all times and as required by food and hygiene legislation.
- To report cloudy / frothy beer and any faulty equipment to the Supervisor or Bars Manager
- To take payment for goods and services provided within the bar areas and issue receipts.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl Bank Holidays)
- Progression Programme within the Company - Learning & Development Opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.