Information Security Architect - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Information Security Architect
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid)
Annual salary + Bonus and benefits
We're building a new Information Security team and are looking for an experienced Security Architect to further their development working across a range of security areas; from cyber resilience to Cloud security. The Information Security team has a strong philosophy of continual education and learning, and each team member has a generous annual budget for personal development.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
- Providing leadership as the security architect (Design Authority) for the system security architecture of systems deployed throughout and across the Bourne Leisure estate
- Using your strong understanding of security controls to evaluate their effectiveness and the ability to make recommendations to reduce/control any risks identified
- Continually reviewing and extending Security on-premise and Cloud(AWS & Azure) design patterns
- Taking responsibility for relevant Security metrics and maturity improvements
What we'd like you to bring:
- A broad understanding of IT and Enterprise security
- Practical experience implementing/assessing systems against NIST Cybersecurity Framework or similar frameworks
- Experience of threat modelling applications, services and infrastructure
- Experience designing, developing & implementing enterprise security architecture and solutions through to operation
- Experience of defining the scope for penetration testers and interpreting findings into a pragmatic roadmap of control improvements balanced with the risk
- Experience of interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies, e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, and of cybersecurity frameworks
Who are we?
As the UK's leading holiday operator, a career at Bourne Leisure can offer more than just a job. Wherever you join us, we have plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 17,000 fantastic team members and 55 beautiful locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our resorts and hotels are dotted along some of the most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline and the most beautiful countryside, providing memories that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We're passionate about what we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our unique culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and support your journey with Bourne Leisure in any way we can.
What's it like to work with us?
Ultimately, it's our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
At Bourne Leisure, we care about you as an individual - whether you are office based, home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What's In It for You?
- Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
- Holiday buy scheme
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
- Wellbeing support across several different topics
- Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
- Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
- Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
- Real career pathways
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!