Marketing Executive - Glasgow
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team. Applicants must be Over 18.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Exec to support the launch of our newly re-designed Grosvenor Casino at Glasgow, Merchant City in the development and creation of local marketing initiatives to drive visits to the casino, sports bar & restaurant from the local and surrounding areas and that complement national marketing efforts.
The role requires someone who is able to travel around the local and wider area to support with the following:
- Work with the local team to manage an Instagram and Facebook account for the casino in line with guidance from central marketing. Take interesting in the moment photos, videos and create engaging posts that promote the restaurant and casino to build local engagement.
- Work with local management to help promote and sell the restaurant space for groups or drive restaurant bookings from visiting conferences. Ensure bookings are managed through Design My Night booking tool.
- Recommend local listings and channels that could be utilized to promote the restaurant and casino to visiting tourists.
- Help promote the casino and restaurant with local businesses and hotels.
- Work with the Chef and Management to create events and reasons to visit in the restaurant that would be appealing to existing gaming customers and encourage usage and repeat visitation from them. Maximise any supplier relationships (wine pairing evenings as an example).
- Work with the Central Marketing teams to agree a quarterly marketing plan to promote the restaurant and ensure that seasonal events are leveraged - such as Valentines, Mother's Day etc.
- Support in converting restaurant customers to visit the casino gaming floor, with promotional incentives such as 'lucky bet vouchers' or free gaming play as approved by the General Manager.
- Support the promotion of our Sports proposition. Ensure any major matches or sporting events are promoted via the casinos social channels and website..
- Be the owner and champion of marketing materials on property, ensuring that they are of good quality.
- Ensure marketing materials throughout the property are well represented and up to date.
- Work with the General Manager to create and deliver local marketing initiatives for the casino - such as slots parties or themed events that drive visits from casino customers. Ensure that these are promoted through central marketing channels.
To find out more information, follow us over on LinkedIn!
Rank Group & Rank Interactive