Member Experience Manager - Brixton, London
Member Experience Manager
Our team is so important to us, the people in our business is what makes us successful. We live by a set of values called our ‘Winning Ways’; Win Together, Aim Higher, Own It, We Care and Love What We Do.
We focus on what sets us apart as a Brand and ensure we have the role expertise to celebrate our fitness product and deliver an exceptional experience. Our members are at the heart of everything we do.
As Member Experience Manager, you will have a key role in owning and leading the guest journey in the club. Your level of service will encourage guests to join our club and you will coach and develop other team members to offer the same.
You will focus on how we retain our members by giving them the best welcome and start.
You will play a big role in the management of our corporate memberships, having the confidence and insight to seek out new opportunities whilst managing existing relationships.
- Own and lead the in-club guest journey, giving market leading service to encourage each guest to become a member
- Play a key role in the retention of club members by ensuring the best welcome and start for new members and ensuring ongoing connections
- Manager the departure experience, and on every occasion attempting to 'save' the member
- Take ownership of feedback, compliments and complaints received according to our complaints policy and escalating when appropriate
- Demonstrate our Winning Ways through behaviours at work and encourage team members to do the same
Who we’re looking for…..
- Excellent level of knowledge of the fitness industry and how best to provide outstanding member and guest experience.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to meet set targets and deadlines
- Excellent people manager with the ability to mentor, motivate, coach and develop team members to achieve their potential
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive