Shop Assistant - Landscove Holiday Park - Brixham, Devon
Job Type: Seasonal
Shift Days: Various, Mon-Sun
Work Shift Hours: Morning and afternoon shifts
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Serving customers
- Letting people know promotions
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy at all times.
- Keeping the shop fully stocked throughout the day.
- Learning the changing trends within the shop throughout the season.
The successful candidate should:
- Display excellent customer services skills.
- Have a proactive approach
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a professional and outgoing personality
- Be flexible
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl Bank Holidays)
- Progression Programme within the Company - Learning & Development Opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.