Escape Room Team Member - Hengar Manor Holiday Park - Bodmin, Cornwall
Job Type: Seasonal
Shift Days: Thu-Sun
Work Shift Hours: Normally between 11am and 6.00pm daily
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Welcoming customers into the escape room.
- Delivering Health and Safety to the customers.
- Introducing the game and rules to the customers.
- Telling a backstory for the game.
- Creating an exciting atmosphere by encouraging the customers.
- Helping the customers with any hints or advice needed.
- After the game- speaking with the customers asking how they did and whether they had a good time.
- Setting and re-setting the room.
- Tidying as required.
- Monitoring the teams throughout the games.
The successful candidate should:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident in leading a team
- Flexible working hours and days.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl Bank Holidays)
- Progression Programme within the Company - Learning & Development Opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.