Stores Person - Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Stores Person to work in our dynamic team at The Belfry, England’s leading Hotel and Resort. We have 319 bedrooms, Rosette standard dining, five food and beverage outlets, fantastic leisure facilities including our 20 treatment rooms & pool and of course, what we are famous for…golf. We have a really exciting year ahead at The Belfry, starting with hosting The British Masters in May 2022, and continuing with the launch of new training and development opportunities and incentives.
Central Delivery Point
Due to the size and location of the Belfry Resort, we have a central delivery point which handles all of our incoming drinks stock and we distribute goods to each area of the resort from here.
- To receive and distribute products to the required areas to ensure each department has the right product at the right time.
- To ensure that all areas of the resort are maintained as requested.
- To deliver an outstanding service to our internal and external guests.
- Order pick beverage stock requests, distributing across all resort outlets
This is a diverse and varied role, and the successful applicant must be multi-skilled and have experience working autonomously in a fast paced environment liaising with a variety of departments. This role is for someone who is looking to take a little extra responsibility whist still being a supportive and hands-on member of the team. A warehouse operative, stores person, or F&B background could be helpful.
- Fantastic resort discounts that include: gym membership, rooms, golf, spa, food and beverage, and retail
- Meals on shift in our canteen
- Access to lifestyle discounts at high-street restaurants, retail outlets and days out
- We offer Wagestream to all employees, enabling everyone to track earnings, save, access wages before they are paid, and seek financial advice
- Healthcare schemes: life assurance, 24-hour GP, health cash-plans
- Team social events throughout the year
- Long-service awards, including additional paid holiday
- Free staff parking. The resort isn’t serviced by public transport although we do offer a subsidised taxi service for those who don’t drive
- We can offer live-in accommodation for up to three months
- Excellent training, development and career opportunities