Skibound Winter 22/23 - Register Your Interest! - France
Good news! Our operations and recruitment teams are now preparing the Skibound winter 22/23 recruitment process!
As you may be aware, things are going to look a little different this winter due to Brexit implications. We are happy to welcome applications from the following:
- EU passport holders
- UK/ EU/ other country passports with documentation for the right to live and work in France e.g. Carte de sejour, working visa
- UK passport holders – if you have a UK passport and are successfully offered a position with Skibound, we will apply for a work permit in your name. We will then support you through the French visa process – this may take around 6 weeks and will involve a cost for the visa itself (approx £100) and travel costs/ time to and from the French embassies in the UK.
If you meet the above requirements, please fill in the application below. We will then notify you via email once our specific job adverts go live and are open for you to apply – they are due to go live in June/ July 2022. The roles we will be recruiting for include:
- General Assistant (this includes: housekeeping, night porter duties, serving meals in the restaurant etc.)
- Hotel Maintenance
- Ski Reps
- Ski Operations Technicians
- Chefs (Commis Chefs, Chef de Parties, Sous Chefs and Head Chefs)
- Hotel Management
Further information including exact dates for the season, salary and ski package will be confirmed at application stage.
Hope to hear from you soon!