Lifeguards - Landscove Holiday Park - Brixham, Devon
Job Type: Seasonal
Shift Days: Mon-Sun
Work Shift Hours: Rota in place, earliest start 8.45 latest finish 17.15
Main responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- To ensure that whilst on duty adequate poolside services are provided and in line with Company operating and health & safety standards.
- To undertake and complete pool tests as and when required.
- To ensure all health & safety procedures are adhered and in the event of an accident following the correct reporting procedure.
- To report any health & safety issues to line manager immediately
- To report any breakage or faulty equipment to line manager immediately
- To ensure cleanliness or poolside and surrounding areas to a high standard in line with Company operating standards
- To carry out all emergency procedures in accordance with the Park’s emergency operating procedures
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have relevant and up to date National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ) with appropriate first aid and resuscitation qualifications.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl. Bank Hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.