Duty Manager - Oldham, Greater Manchester
We are looking for an effective shift leader with an eye for detail and an ability to motivate and get the best from their teams. This role will be responsible for the day to day operation of sites, the successful individuals should have exceptional customer care skills and an infectious enthusiasm to provide the best possible standards of service.
The Duty Manager will engage, inspire and develop their team to support members to aid their health, wellbeing and fitness goals in an inspiring and safe environment. They will support in growing membership, revenue and profitability of the business whilst delivering an exceptional customer service experience and be passionate about working in an environment that constantly strives to improve peoples’ lives.
To succeed as Duty Manager, you will be a self-starter, who works under minimum supervision with the ability to make sound decisions linked to health and safety, customer and employee matters.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Current Pool Lifeguard, Pool Plant and First Aid qualifications
- Experience of working in a position of responsibility within a leisure environment.
- Experience of managing a team.
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety
Training will be provided if necessary and confirmation of the appointment can only be granted during the probationary period to those individuals who attain the above qualifications.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for career progression and development within a forward thinking leisure trust.
The hours of work are full time and will be worked on a rota basis. The rate of pay for the role equates to £11.49 per hour.
As part of OCL’s total reward package there is:
- Employee Awards
- Enhanced annual leave provision
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free eye test and contribution to cost of VDU glasses
- Free facility membership
- Free parking
- Investment in Employee Learning and Development
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
The closing date for receipt of applications is 27th May 2022. OCL are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all.