Bartender - Live In Opportunity - Ballater, Scotland
Live In Opportunity
- Shared accommodation with communal kitchen, living area, laundry and garden
- Some rooms are ensuite – others are 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- Fully equipped with bedding and towels provided
- Wifi included
- Accommodation is up to 20 minutes away in the quaint village of Ballater – very limited availability in Braemar
- Rent is £260/month for a single occupancy room and £130/month for a twin/shared room and includes all utilities etc..
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay plus Tronc
- 30 days holiday
- Health benefit: health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Local discounts and incentives
- Savings at thousands of retailers via our online discounts portal
- Optional pension plan
- Life Assurance
- 02 phone discount
- Free food and drinks whilst on shift
- Training and development opportunities
The Fife Arms was the first hotel venture for Artfarm and impressively won The Times ‘Hotel of The Year’ Award in its first year of opening! The Fife is a Victorian coaching inn situated within the village of Braemar in the magnificent Cairngorms National Park. It brings together Scottish heritage, craftsmanship and culture with world-class contemporary art and a strong sense of community.
To be the ultimate host and role model, exceeding the expectation of our guest experience in every aspect of their stay so that they leave us feeling enriched and engaged in our ethos.
What success looks like…
Create memorable experiences by consistently providing, as well as supporting the team to provide an exceptional guest experience through the delivery of our Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring that every guest feels special and wants to return.
Foster a culture of effective communication throughout the team and promote good interdepartmental relations.
Be confident and allow your personality to enhance the atmosphere by creating a warm, homely, and welcoming environment to our guests, and encourage the same from your colleagues.
Identify sales opportunities and coach the wider team to feel confident in making informed recommendations to maximise revenue.
Promote and support a safe working environment by adhering to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Fire and Evacuation procedures and Licensing Laws.
Take ownership of your personal development, enhancing your ability to build knowledge and make informed recommendations, whilst supporting the development of your team.
Like all roles at Artfarm, you can expect your time at work to be fun, varied and challenging. As well as fulfilling the duties and responsibilities on your job description, we know from experience that jobs can evolve throughout the lifetime of a role and this in turn gives our people the chance to play to their strengths.
What makes a brilliant Pub Bartender?
Proven experience required. Must have a strong work ethic along with a passion and flair for brilliant customer service. Be an excellent role model to others.
Be yourself! That’s who we’re hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the differences that makes each of us unique.
We’ve got some core values that run through everything that we do, we’d love it if these values resonate with you too! Sustainability is at the heart of Artfarm and every one of the team has a role to play in protecting our planet.
Want to join the family? Apply today!