Wokingham FWC | Childcare | Permanent | Part time
Up to £10.04 depending on experience
18 hours per week
Our crèche team in our Wokingham FWC currently have an opportunity for a Crèche Assistant. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
You will make sure the care and education that we provide promotes health, growth and development. By caring for a small group of children, you will help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
We will also give you a variety of opportunities to help you train in new techniques and approaches. As a Crèche Assistant you will;
- Create a safe, secure and stimulating creche environment - one where children can explore their potential.
- Consider children's physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development through play and education.
- Keep up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
To succeed as a Crèche Assistant you will have;
- Proven experience in creche environment, including keeping up with the statutory requirements.
- Qualifications such as NNEB, NVQ Level 3/ 4, BTEC or BA (Hons) level.
- Ideally, EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene qualifications.
- A passion when it comes to creating great experiences for children and their families.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With financial wellbeing support, a cycle to work scheme, gym membership, private healthcare and more - at Nuffield Health, we'll take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.