General Manager - Thornton-Cleveleys, Lancashire
This role requires an inspirational leader with proven flair and commercial ability, as well as the skill, energy and determination to drive and develop the business. We're looking for a manager with the experience of developing the standards and reputation of this new gym whilst nurturing a growing membership base and team.
- To inspirationally lead and manage the day to day running of the gym.
- To lead and deliver the commercial performance of the business.
- To lead and deliver the operational excellence of the gym.
- To deliver the set KPIs.
- To recruit, train and develop their own team and lead them to success.
- Must have a proven and successful track record of management experience within a leisure related industry.
- Must be passionate about customer service and be an inspirational leader in the way they manage.
- Must be qualified to at least Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Must have a proven track record in driving sales and co-ordinating local marketing activity as well as of recruiting and managing a successful team.
- Ideally will have experience as a General Manager overseeing all business areas within a leisure facility or have substantial experience as a Fitness Manager or other similar operational function
- JD Discount card at all JD affiliates
- Free Private Health Care
- Annual Leave Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
If you see yourself as an inspirational leader with a great track record, please apply in confidence by submitting your CV and a covering letter with details of your current salary package.