General Manager - Central London
Location: Central London - Gym Based
The Role and Key Duties
JD Gyms are coming to London, and we are excited to now be recruiting for an experienced General Manager to open our very first Central London location.
We have seen incredible growth over the past few years with over 70 club across the UK, a recent entry into the UAE, and further expansion plans globally. And we are not stopping there. Our focus now turns to London and the South of England where we will continue to expand our UK presence.
This is an exciting time to be joining JD Gyms and we are looking for someone with ambitions who match our own.
If you’re ready to take on a very cool club with fantastic product to match, create and develop your own team, deliver a world class member journey and grow with an exciting brand then we would love to hear from you.
- To inspirationally lead and manage the day to day running of the gym
- To lead and deliver the commercial performance of the business.
- To lead and deliver the operational excellence of the gym
- To recruit, train and develop the team and lead them to success
- To successfully manage and implement a smooth and seamless member journey across the club
- To manage a successful gym product offering inc Personal Training and Group Exercise
- Must have a proven and successful track record of management experience within a leisure related industry.
- Must be passionate about customer service and be able to demonstrate managing a member journey
- Must be passionate about fitness products and offering and how that positively impacts members
- Must be qualified to at least Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Must have a proven track record in driving sales and co-ordinating local marketing activity as well as of recruiting and managing a successful team.
- Must have a growth mindset and be ready to work with pace and purpose
- JD Discount card at all JD affiliates
- Free Private Health Care
- Annual Leave Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
If you see yourself as an inspirational leader with a great track record, please apply in confidence by submitting your CV and a covering letter with details of your current salary package.