Brands Manager - New Quay, Ceredigion
Restaurant / Takeaway Manager - Multiple Franchise Brands
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Brand Food & Beverage Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis, managing well known Takeaway brands and pop-up takeaway brands on-site.
A little About Us & What's In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of 'The Times - Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK'
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands: Haven, Butlin's & Warner Hotels
- Great opportunities to develop, if that's what you want, with funded qualifications from Level 2 to Masters Degrees
- If you need some support...We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Well-being Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years' service
- 50% Discount in our Park Restaurants and Brands
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
SALARY: Competitive + 10% Annual Bonus
What You'll Be Doing
As a Multi Brand F&B Manager, you will support the Head of Food & Beverage, being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Teams across a range of Takeaway brands on Park. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed, meet KPI's and follow standard operating procedures, driving continuous improvement and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Deals with any employee relations issues as they arise.
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of mandatory safe and secure training
- Ensure food is prepared to spec and wait times are always minimal
- Implement and maintain brand standards across multiple, diverse outlets
HOURS: 45 per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
Perhaps you're already a Manager or Leader in a Restaurant of a well known Takeaway brand or franchise. Or this could be a springboard opportunity for you and you're a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager looking for that next step. Either way you'll be great with people and passionate about developing and mentoring individuals to meet their full potential.
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams with a Food & Beverage environment
- Confident decision maker
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a F&B Manager and grow into a General Manager's role...Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!