Receptionist (10p/h) - Brighton
Pier Nine is Brighton's Premier leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton's community.
Find out all about our unique venue by visiting pierninebrighton.com
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Pier Nine is open 24hrs per day, therefore applicants will often be required to work evenings & into the night-time, during weekdays and at weekends. We can consider your availability in line with our business needs, but this is not your average 9-5 and we are looking for Team to work flexibly, to meet the needs of our customers.
As a Receptionist you will be the face of our business, greeting and entertaining our customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience. You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations.
- Welcome customers warmly into the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Deliver an excellent customer experience
- Engage and support the G one process
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas of food beverage and reception
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- (Preferred) Previous experience working in a multifaceted role
- Fanatical about delivering customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
10.00 per hour + TIPS
Overnight Premium rate - 1 extra per hour
Rewards and benefits platform
50% staff discount
40hr working week (or Part-Time working if desired)
Industry leading training
Enviable Career advancement opportunities
A spectacular place to work, right by the seaside
An amazing set of colleagues, who will become friends for life!!