Soft Play Assistant - Beckenham, London
Job Type: Full Time & Flexible (Will include late and weekend shifts)
Mytime Active is recruiting for a Soft play and bowling assistant and you will work closely with the Buzz Zone/Catering Manager to assist with the running of the soft play and bowling areas and you will need to have experience in a busy working environment. You will be outgoing, enthusiastic and hard-working with a can-do attitude.
Desirable Skills & experience:
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Coordinating children’s activities
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Basic food hygiene certificate preferable, but not essential, full training will be provided.
- Enhanced DBS will be required
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf and one other
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks
- Stakeholder pension
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
- Employee discount& salary sacrifice scheme
Please email your CV and covering letter to Amy Harvey. In this covering letter you should state why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.