Spa Receptionist (Casual) – Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, Nantwich
Do you enjoy making people feel welcome and at home? Are you looking for a local Casual role?
Our Health Suite gives that extra touch of luxury, giving our guests some well-deserved ‘me’ time. As a Spa Receptionist you will enjoy making everyone feel welcome and remembered.
This is a casual role working variable hours as required. This role involves working a variety of shifts between 6am and 9pm.
Early shifts - 06.00am – 2.30pm (weekday)/6.30am-3.30pm (weekend)
Late shifts – 01.30pm -10.00pm (weekday)/ 12.30pm – 09.00pm (weekend)
This is on a rota basis and includes weekends which are again shared on a rota basis.
What’s in it for you:
• Hourly pay plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings - 100% of which is split between the team
• Delicious meals on duty provided
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
• You’ll be passionate about making our guests feel at home, and will develop a thorough knowledge of our of hotel products and services
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• You’ll ideally have previous experience in a similar environment and role, but this is not essential
• You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with new and returning guests
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, as the face of Hand Picked Hotels
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.