As ‘Hotel Receptionist’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
What you’ll be doing
- Top quality Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- First point of contact for our guests
- Checking guest in and out, processing payments
- Good knowledge of the hotel facilities and services we offer
- Maximising revenue through upselling and room sales
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you
What’ll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
On a scale of one to ten, how warm are your welcomes & goodbyes?
When it comes to customer service will you go to infinity and beyond?
We’re looking for someone who puts the “good” in good mornings as well as goodbyes to help us give every single one of our guests a red-carpet worthy welcome!
At Valor Hospitality, we’re on a mission to redefine hospitality and to help our guests make memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we need someone who can not only make a great first impression but a lasting one!
As a receptionist, you’ll be the face of the hotel, greeting our guests day in day out. You’ll be the first point of contact for our guests, you’ll need to know our hotel like the back of your hand and have a skill for problem solving.
If your calling is customer service and you’re a wizard of welcomes, we’d love to hear from you!