ABOUT BIG MAMMA
Our group is a family of 1200 very cool guys: a young team with the aim of making their customers live the best time of their day! It all began in 2015 with the dream of sharing the authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. Small Italian suppliers, 100% homemade, good prices and a huge quantity of love is the secret recipe of our dishes, that come served with the smile in unique design environments.
Our group is based in three countries and it currently counts 15 restaurants between France, Uk and Spain. In 2020 we also launched Napoli Gang, a delivery service that globally counts 10 kitchens, and much more bubbles in the pot!
To continue this wonderful adventure, we are looking for the right people who share our values: authenticity, meritocracy, excellence, and entrepreneurship.
We also give great importance to our social and environmental footprint and we proudly have the international B-Corp label. Our greatest ambition is to revolutionise the hospitality industry, having our employees at the centre of all projects, developing careers and making Big Mamma the perfect environment for creative and professional growth.
To join our HR Team in London, we are looking for a resource to be included as an HR recruiter.
- Publication of advertisements on the various job boards to recruit new talent from our restaurants;
- Screening cv;
- Individual and group interviews;
- Support in the organisation and running of Recruiting day and Career day events;
- Support in administrative tasks;
- Content creation, internal communication and Employer Branding;
- Network development with target schools.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A young dynamic talent, organised, with great energy, a lot of enthusiasm and willingness to learn;
- A proactive and creative mind;
- A strong sense of entrepreneurship and positivity, necessary to keep having fun every day and dreaming big!
- Fluent in English;
- Ah, we are obviously also looking for an Italian food lover, with a great passion for hospitality!
- 6 months contract - Internship
- Discount in our restaurants
- Based in central London
BIG MAMMA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.