Pre-assessment Administration Assistant
Administration Assistant - Pre assessment department
Salary Competitive | Hospital – Woodland Hospital | Contracted Part Time & Full Time hours |
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. We are looking for an administration assistant to join our ever growing team, who can demonstrate and deliver high quality customer service. The successful Administration Assistant will be an excellent communicator, team player, flexible, motivated and committed to high standards of patient care.
The working hours will be flexible, to be worked Monday to Friday between the hours 08.00 – 18.00.
What you’ll bring with you
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Woodland Hospital has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care. We offer a wide range of surgical procedures together with extensive diagnostic and treatment facilities. As a fast paced, quality health care provider, Woodland Hospital is a 28 bedded hospital, located on the outskirts of Kettering, delivering high standards of patient care to both private and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit our website.