[INSERT ROLE]We currently have an opportunity for a Security Team Leader to join our team!
[INSERT FEW SENTENCES ABOUT THE ROLE]
What we offer you:
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- 20 holiday days
- Automatic enrollment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
The hotel has 292 modern guest rooms, including 25 bespoke Suites and one beautiful Penthouse Apartment, which has its own private terrace and views of London. There are 11 flexible meeting rooms and Bankside’s largest Ballroom. The hotel also houses OXBO Bankside, a 168-cover restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, and The Distillery Bankside, which offers a wide range of drinks including over 100 gins, which can be enjoyed in its outdoor terrace during the summer months.
Your role in our family:
Key responsibilities to your role:
What happens next:
- Assist in maintaining compliance with all Health & Safety legislation.
- Promote a secure and safe working environment on site through the implementation and continuous improvement of agreed Health and Safety actions.
- Manage the provision of CCTV, access control systems and alarm systems.
- Ensure that all equipment provided to assist security is fully operational with any issues reported.
- Ensure that there is a robust and effective key control process in place.
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.