Chef de Partie - Mumbles, Swansea
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic Mumbles team as a Chef de Partie. Every member of our Bistrot team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our guests. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inclusive environment for our employees to excel and develop in their roles.
We also like to take care of our employees, and their wellbeing; therefore, we offer a selection of benefits including:
- 24/7 employee assistance program
- Unlimited 50% discount off Bistrot Pierre dining (for a well-deserved break from work!)
- Discounted Bistrot food when working on site (did someone say steak and chips for £2?!)
- Development and structured career plans
- Annual company rewards
What will the role of Chef de Partie involve?
- Consistently achieve service and product delivery standard
- Responsible for food preparation in your area
- Support front of house and back of house teams to ensure effective and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Carrying out daily health and safety checks
- Evaluate additional food requirements for the day’s menu
As a Chef de Partie you will need to have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience of food preparation in high-volume hotels, restaurants, catering businesses or cruise ships (desirable)
- Minimum of a secondary education or equivalent
Keep in touch!
Facebook - Bistrot Pierre People
Twitter - @bistrotcareers
LinkedIn - Bistrot Pierre
Instagram - @bistrotpierrepeople1994