The Lytton Arms is an iconic real ale pub with a long and ale-soaked history.
Part of Anglian Country Inns and known for its Sunday roasts and fantastic real Ale and craft beer selection.
We are searching for a committed, proactive Assistant Manager to join our amazing team at The Lytton Arms.
The ideal candidate will have previous Manager or Supervisor level experience in the pub industry.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Have previous experience in cellar management, stock control and real Ale conditioning
- Have a passion for the pub industry and have a keen interest in developing their career and growing within the company
- Be a great communicator with excellent problem solving skills and be able to train and motivate staff
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the business in the General Managers absence
- Provide excellent drinks, food and service to our customers
- Monitor staff standards and provide training if needed
- Stock take and reordering supplies
- Appropriately delegate tasks to Supervisors and Front of House staff
- Making sure cleaning schedules are being completed
- Making sure all aspects of Health and Safety compliance is being followed
- Run busy shifts during peak hours
- Cashing up
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for staff and customers.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Flexible hours
- Staff discount across group sites
- Excellent training
- Development within the company
- Annual staff party
We are looking forward to hearing from you!