We’re looking for an approachable and enthusiastic Housekeeping Supervisor
You will lead a busy, vibrant team and ensure thousands of guests experience wonderful stays in immaculate rooms.
Your day to day;
- Mentor your team to ensure they provide the highest standards and attention to detail at all times
- Responding to guest comments and issues in a professional manner and rectifying any problems as soon as possible
- Ensuring your team are completing their work within a set time frame
- Cleaning of bedrooms to required standards
- Ensuring hotel procedures are followed by your entire team
Who are we looking for?
The standard of our bedrooms will leave a lasting impression on our guests, you will need to have a keen eye for detail and enjoy meeting targets.
You will be comfortable communicating on all levels and will need to contribute towards the Hotel Product Plan.
You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances and taking them in your stride.
If you are passionate about delivering meticulous and can motivate others to do the then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment