JOB TITLE: Standalone Personal Trainer (Level 3 qualified)Reporting to: Gym Management TeamBased: Birmingham City Centre Gym
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this such a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. Due to exciting growth we are now on the lookout for a Level 3 qualified Standalone Personal Trainer
to work alongside our amazing gym team.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group
, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best.
We are growing, with 200 gyms, 2022 will see us open some amazing new sites with some exciting growth plans. We are successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We have been recognised as #1 in our industry
by Glass Door ahead of all our competitors and #25 in the Top 50 Best Places to work in 2022 which is all down to our great leaders and exceptional teams. We have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years and we hire people with real passion, positivity and enthusiasm which motivates and inspire those around them..
We are proud of our people and our Gym teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!What you need to know about the role...
As a Standalone Personal Trainer
with The Gym Group you get the best of both worlds!
You get to work in the gym utilising all of the great space and equipment to train your clients 24/7 all whilst being fully self-employed with a monthly chargeable rent payable. You can manage your own time and business and retain 100% of your earnings with no annual licence fee.So let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Standalone Personal Trainer
, someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
You're perfect for this role if you...
- Are a Level 3 qualified Fitness / Personal trainer
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Have an unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your members
- Can work within the compliance parameters whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of the gym.
- Are proactive in business development and keen to grow your Personal Training client base.
That's you right? Thought so.Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not... here's the juicy bit...the perks...
- Discounted financial advice from leading provider 'Financial Fitness'
- Discounts with industry leading Training providers
- Modern and fantastically equipped gym
- Huge functional areas to train your clients in
- Free Gym membership
- Keep 100% of your earnings
- Competitive rental agreement - If you are new to The Gym we will give you your first month completely FREE!
- Autonomy to set your own price point
- No Annual licence fee
- A super-friendly and supportive network to help you build your PT empire
- Exposure to a huge membership base
- A great atmosphere to train your clients
So, we've told you all about us and this amazing opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us all about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS!