A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic manager to join our team at The Black Horse in Woburn
If you’re a Deputy Manager that wants to provide an inclusive and respectful environment for your team, and you’re an honest kind, compassionate and fun, with bags of passion for the industry, you’ll love working here.
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional Training – both in house and external
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme - financially rewarded for the success of your pub
- Paid overtime
- An equal share of tips
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Pension – up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Peach Fest - Our annual Team Party where we close our pubs for the day and let our hair down
- 40% off Food and Drink in any Peach Pub
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Work in a company where your individuality, quirkiness and spark is celebrated
“The training at Peach has given me fantastic opportunities with uncapped learning and progression. It’s so great to feel like a valued part of the team and not just a number. I love working for a company with core values I respect and admire”- Bronte Bell-Ward, Deputy Manager, The White Horse
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Access to Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro pub company to be Net Zero by 2023, come and join the race.
- Talent Finder Reward - Be financially rewarded for introducing new team to join us.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work. 80% of our Team work under 48 hours a week and we are striving to make this 100% under 45 a week.
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Deputy Manager who wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, your guests and your suppliers, then you’ve come to the right place.