Senior Business Analyst - Leeds
Haven't you heard? Asda is separating from Walmart!
This means... we are going through one of the biggest retail transformation programmes that the world has ever seen! 'Future' is the name given to the programme and you guessed it... we need Senior Business Analysts to join us!
Asda Technology are looking for a number of experienced Senior Business Analysts, as we have roles across all of our key towers, so if you have experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within Retail Stores, E-commerce, Commercial, Supply Chain, Data or Infrastructure one of these roles could definitely be for you! This is truly a 'once in a career' opportunity.
You'll report into a Senior Programme Manager and work on a broad portfolio of projects, working closely with the business to understand their problems to enable you to help them understand their true requirements. You won't need to be overly technical, but a good understanding of current technology will be required with the ability to work closely with IT Programme and Project Managers, Enterprise and Solutions Architects.
You'll work with the business to elicit, analyse, prioritise and document, scope & requirements; achieving full sign off from business customers and senior Asda Technology stakeholders
You will work with Enterprise and Solution Architects to ensure that the agreed requirements are reflected in the technical design. You'll have a lot of interaction with both internal technical teams & external vendors to ensure that the solution adequately meets the requirements. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with business stakeholders, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Infrastructure, Service transition teams, and the QA testing team.
- Strong Senior Business Analyst with a passion for analysis and for providing first class service to your customers.
- Expertise in a variety of modelling & analysis tools, methods and standards, e.g. Use cases, User stories, Business Process Modelling.
- Ideally, you'll also have previous experience of the full project lifecycle in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- You will have great communication skills, be able to build rapport quickly with diverse stakeholder groups, and be at home leading workshops and challenging requirements
- Ideally you will have line management experience, this role could involve managing 1 - 2 Business Analysts
- You will have experience in one or more of the following areas: Retail stores, E-commerce, Commercial, Supply, Back Office, Data, or Infrastructure
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or 5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
Hybrid Working - Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email Danielle.Mcdonald@asda.co.uk
#LI-CT1 #L1- Hybrid