Senior Manager - Leeds
As a Senior Manager in L&D here at Asda you will have accountability for shaping and successfully executing the Leadership capability strategy across the organisation, with key priorities that aligned to our people plan.
You will also have a portfolio of People accountabilities, where you will be accountable for setting and driving business transformation in accountable areas while championing the change agenda.
- Develop an approach to assess critical leadership capability needs and gaps across the organisation in partnership with the HR Leadership team, developing innovative and integrated learning solutions to address them
- Develop and influence change and learning solutions to enhance the customer experience and commercial performance in line with business strategy
- Determine the approach for coaching and performance enablement that leverages pragmatics tools and solutions that can be used across Asda ecosystem - Retail, Logistics and Home Office
- Design and implement an approach to building and development High Performance teams, with supporting tools and frameworks to maximise leadership and team effectiveness
- Ensure all aspects of development, cultural change and talent management are focused on equality, diversity and inclusiveness to ensure accessibility to all colleagues
- Build, develop, and implement programmes that accelerate talent
- Personally lead the development and delivery of strategic leadership development programmes for top 1200 leaders group, aligned to our strategic objectives
- Proven expertise in leadership development in large organisations with experience in relevant topics such as coaching, leadership development organisational change and strategic planning
- Subject Matter Expertise is leadership development and learning
- Excellent facilitation skills and experience of facilitating at Executive level
- Proven track record of working with senior executives at global and local levels
- The ability to engage and maintain relationships with other external professional bodies, advisers and consultants
- Strong Stakeholder management skills and ability to influence and challenge at all levels - including business leaders and business partners
- Strong engagement skills, engaging easily with others to build trust and strong, collaborative working relationships.
- Strategic thinking and dynamic problem solver
- Experience with different psychometric evaluations
Work Where it Works.
Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you tochoosewhere you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including -
- 8,000 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension 1.5 times colleagues contribution (Max 15%)
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.