Store Person & Preparation Chef - Reigate
As the morning Prep and Storeroom Chef you will be in charge of the store room, delivers and readying the kitchen for the day ahead. You will be at the heart of our kitchen operation so living locally to be able to get to our sites for an early start is pretty key.
This role would suit someone with kitchen or catering management experience as the role comes with responsibilities of setting up the kitchen by 9am service, completing prep (in line with prep and par), batch cooking and supporting the team to set them up for success for the day and the ones to follow. During peak breakfast and lunch service you will also be supporting the team cooking dishes for our customers from a spec reciepe.
We are looking for individuals who have previous experience in managing kitchens and who share our energy and passion for hospitality. You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
The successful Prep and Storeroom Chef will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the receipt of all morning deliveries including invoices
- Store, label and rotate goods correctly
- Work with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to update on stock availability and ordering requirements
- Ensuring the walk-in fridge, freezers and all dry store areas are sparkling clean and to all Food Safety standards
- Support on breakfast and brunch service
- Any deep clean jobs that need attention
- Back of House book complete for the Morning including all Temperature's and Probe checks.
What do you get?
- Generous hourly pay and power over your pay with Wagestream.
- Meal on duty and paid breaks
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount to enjoy outside working hours.
- The most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest! Best of all, you get to be a Lounger.
What we're about
Our Loungers say, "Yeah, I'll do that!" and don't hesitate to get involved. They roll their sleeves up, muck in with anything that needs to be done and are ready to learn and train on the job. Wanting to learn and grow is what makes you a great fit for us. We work as one team, looking after each other and our communities. Being in the kitchen means you're at the heart of it all. Join us and see for yourself.