Housekeeper - Hook, Hampshire
Live In Available!
Working as part of the wider housekeeping team, you will have responsibility for a dedicated number of guest bedrooms ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness.
- To be responsible for a designated selection of rooms.
- Complete your work to the agreed company standard of cleanliness, tidiness and layout.
- Liaise with Linen Porters regarding any spring-cleaning, washing of net curtains, and special cleaning of carpets and follow up on special maintenance issues.
- Be responsible for and control usage of Housekeeping cleaning supplies, toiletries and advise on stock levels.
- To check daily the arrival lists, ensuring that any special requests, gifts, flowers, etc., are attended to.
- To check the storage areas on the corridors to ensure correct stock of linen and that the areas are tidy at all times.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals – this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels – where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.