Premium Pub - Full or Part Time + Tips + 70% off meals + Training + Consistent hours............
Beautiful Beach House - On the Seafront
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of destination pubs and inns, the Grade II listed Beach House near Lymington was built in 1897 for Alexander Siemens (who created the world’s first public electricity supply at Godalming) as a summer house for his family. Formerly known as Westover Hall, Hall & Woodhouse renamed it ‘The Beach House’ in 2012. Built in the Arts and Crafts style it was once judged the most luxurious residence on England’s south coast. With fantastic raised patio areas and extensive gardens the pub also boasts over 200 outside covers and affords great views across to the Isle of Wight.
We are boosting our front of house team and have both permanent and seasonal contracts with full and part time hours available for an immediate start....Your rewards as a member of our team:
Apply if you are:
- Pay of £9.90 per hour (18+)
- £7.40 (under 18's with restricted duties)
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for great performance
- Great job security with consistent hours
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty
- The chance to work in one of the best venues in the area
- A friendly welcome and plenty of scope to develop your skills
- Opportunity to advance and move your career on
- All the support you need to succeed
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success as part of a team
- Focused to provide the best possible guest experience
- Able to reliably manage the commute, days, evenings and weekends
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself within a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now: