Club Operations Manager - EdinburghSummary
We have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager (Club Operations Manager
to join us here at Buzz Bingo!
Buzz Bingo is one of Britain's Biggest Bingo operators with a significant percentage of the UK's retail bingo clubs and an award-winning website. We've got a massive community of members and our Buzz Bingo players love big fun, big laughs, and big prizes.Our clubs are led by great management teams and we're looking for a Club Operations Manager who has a positive attitude and fantastic leadership skills. You'll be someone who constantly offers support and guidance to your team, helping them deliver the best results possible. You inspire your team to do their best and drive their performance and you always keep your customers in mind in everything you do, encouraging your team to create a unique and buzzing atmosphere every single day. We're looking for someone who has experience of running a team and is always looking for better ways of doing things. You'll think of innovative ways to solve problems efficiently and as someone who is self-motivated, you will constantly push yourself to achieve results and exceed the expectations of your customers.Key Responsibiltes
Our Club Operations Managers go out of their way to make sure customers have a fantastic time at our club, encouraging your team to create our unique and buzzing atmosphere every single day, as Club Operations Manager you'll be involved in:
Your Skills & Experience
- Delivering a culture of exceptional customer service by coaching direct reports and encouraging them to drive service levels in every session
- Make sure your presence is highly visible in all areas of the club at peak trading periods
- Assist the General/Deputy Manager in ensuring that our customer experience is consistently delivered at each point in the customer journey
- Create plans for promoting the Club and assist with promotional activities
- Deliver an exceptional food and beverage offering, where quality and service is outstanding
- Take responsibility for the overall club performance in the absence of the General Manager and Deputy Manager
- Seek opportunities to recognise and appreciate those that go the extra mile or create WOW experiences for our customers
- Consistent delivery of the Buzz Bingo brand values, creating and leading a culture of exceptional customer service
We are happy to consider applicants from any industry sector, as long as you can demonstrate experience of running a team and can motivate and create excitement around coming to work! We look for the following skills & experience:
What We Offer
- Previous experience of managing a team of direct reports in a face-to-face customer service role
- A strong customer focus with service values and maintains the emphasis upon 'top line' thinking
- Ability to bring business acumen to decision making and understands the commercial drivers of the business
- Evidence of setting an example for customer service and interaction 'on the floor'.
- Committed to their own and other's development
- Evidence of being able to manage and drive new initiatives through others.
We reward our Club Operation Managers with a competitive basic salary + company benefits that include 33 days leave, discretionary bonus scheme, company pension & life assurance scheme, discounted food and free bingo!!
We offer fun working environments where no two days are the same, you'll engage with our wonderful customer base and you'll be led by an inspiring management team who are there to support you in your role and with your longer-term career ambitions.
We invest in our people with great inductions & training and on-going support to develop your career with career paths into senior management roles available for those who are ambitious and keen to progress.
Joining Buzz Bingo means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Support Centre and our 92 Clubs across the country are smart, energised and passionate about what they do!
Our clubs are open evenings, weekends and bank holidays so a flexible approach to your working hours is essential.
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for and are looking to join a fun, vibrant team within an exciting industry sector then we'd love to hear from you. Apply today for immediate consideration by sending your CV to email@example.com outlining why you'd be a great fit for our business!
Additional Intranet Text