Premium Pub + Tips + 70% off meals + £0.80 per hour supplement ....
Historic Goffs Manor - Near Crawley
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of great community pubs, and situated less than a mile from the town of Crawley the Goffs Manor is the perfect example of a traditional local pub. A beautiful 15th century Grade II listed house, dating back to c 1450, this ancient building is striking in character and charm. With a large and beautiful garden, incorporating its very own duck pond, featuring an island for the ducks to stay safe from foxes at night, as well as roaring log fires and oak beams inside for those darker and colder winter nights.
We are boosting our kitchen and have a vacancy for an experienced CDP, Section or Line chef to join our wonderful team.
Your rewards as a Chef with our team:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working 2 days off
- Pay of £10.20 per hour plus £0.80 per hour seasonal supplement paid between 1/4/22 and 31/8/22
- Pay further boosted by a share of tips, and extra rewards for outstanding performance
- Job security with consistent hours in permanent or seasonal contracts
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty, free chef uniform and kitchen shoes
- Great training and career development opportunities
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized Chef de Partie who cares about your craft
- Skilled and experienced with a good food knowledge
- Able to run a section working to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- A real team player able to inspire and support colleagues
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service
- Obsessive about food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a great chef job for the season and beyond
- Able to reliably manage the commute, days, evenings and weekends
- Up for the challenge with a clear focus on teamwork and the guest
Previous experience and knowledge of the CDP role in a busy kitchen is essential.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now: