We are looking for a Grounds and Hot Tub Maintenance Assistant to join our team at Thanet Well Lodge Retreat in Penrith, Cumbria. Great hourly rate of £9.80!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 40 hours across 5 variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Grounds and Hot Tub Maintenance Assistant will
- Assist the maintenance team with the upkeep of company buildings and guest accommodation.
- Respond to maintenance requests from guests on site.
- Assist with the cleaning and maintenance of all hot tubs on change over days.
- Assist with renovation projects and attend planned daily maintenance tasks.
- Complete any necessary paperwork following repairs and maintenance.
- Assist the grounds team to ensure the appearance of the retreat is kept up to its five start standard.
- Assist with grass cutting and strimming, edging and weeding borders and also clearing pathways.
- Ensure the retreat is kept clear and free of debris.
Previous maintenance / grounds experience is an advantage. Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills. A driving licence and the ability to drive is essential for this role due to the use the site buggies / vehicles.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.