Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals, and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the well-being of our customers.
We are looking for passionate Restaurant and Events Assistant to join our fantastic team at Daylesford Farm.
Full time contract 40 hours per week. Salary offered £10 per hour plus up to an additional £1.20 per hour of service charge.
Daylesford is open 7 days a week, so flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including weekends is essential
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
As Restaurant and Events Assistant, you will be working a hybrid role to support the Events Team and the restaurants. Your duties can be categorised into two areas, the main responsibility will see you working closely with the Restaurant and Events Managers in supporting the co-ordination, deliverance, and support of all events, be it corporate or private, within Daylesford.
On the occasions that further support is required in the restaurant you will help your fellow colleagues on the restaurant floor and assist in setting up tables, taking orders and maintaining the high standards within our restaurant and ensure that our customers enjoy a memorable experience by always being professional, well presented, and polite.
It is essential you are fully flexible to work varying shifts including weekends. Previous experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment or hospitality and catering industry would be highly advantageous
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers with all requirements, offering suggestions, whilst demonstrating product knowledge at all times
- Set up of venue for client events in accordance to guidance set by wider team
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure sufficient collateral for event specifics
- Be on hand for any requests or assistance required by guests at times where senior Management are not present
- Providing an excellent experience to all of our customers
- Taking orders and delivering orders to the table accurately
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.